Collectively all information that you submit to MyMedic Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out on our cookie information page.
MyMedic Limited , or
MyMedic Limited , a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10632486 whose registered office is at Gresley House, Ten Pound Walk, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN45HX.
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by MyMedic Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MyMedic Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, www.mymedic.network, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Education and qualifications;
g. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
h. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
i. Financial information such as bank account number and sort code;
j. IP address (automatically collected);
k. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, MyMedic Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months up until the point you work your first shift and thereon for as long as is necessary in line with clients relevant policies.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. MyMedic Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
12. MyMedic Limited may use a third-party for the management of contacts and the sending of email messages. This type of service makes it possible to manage our database of email contacts to communicate with the registered user.
The organisation/service used to provide this is: MailChimp
Personal Data Collected: email address
15. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
16. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
17. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
18. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
19. sharing Data with third parties.
20. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
22. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by MyMedic Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
23. Data security is of great importance to MyMedic Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
24. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
25. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling MyMedic Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies: AspNet.ApplicationCookie, .AspNet.ExternalCookie, __RequestVerificationToken (to allow you to login and secure your access). If you click the 'Accept and continue' button in the bar at the top, the following cookie will be set to store your acceptance and to hide the bar on subsequent visits: cb-enabled
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
36. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact MyMedic Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAST UPDATED DATE: 03 April 2018
These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer.